Thank you for your consideration and taking part of your time to read the terms of service for the Amyal website and application. Be aware that when referring to ‘we’, ‘company’, ‘application’ or ‘location’ we specifically mean Amyal. When referring also to the use of “you” or “user” or “customer” or using discourse method, we mean the end user who gets our services.
Amyal reserves the full right to change the terms of service at its own discretion and as it deems appropriate in order to provide the service in the appropriate manner that it aspires to. Your continued use of the site or application indicates your full agreement with the changes to the terms of service
- Information we collect from you.
- How we use and exchange information.
- Information disclosure
- Information keeping
- Information protection
Access to the service
a) Account eligibility
When creating an account, you acknowledge that you are 18 years old or older. Amyal app, website and services must not be used by anyone who has not reached the age of 18, and in case this happens, we consider it as a violation of Amyal terms of service and on the basis of which the account will be deleted immediately and cease to provide services.
Amyal gives you permission to access and use the service as stipulated in these terms and in accordance with the intended features of the service, provided:
- Use the service only for your personal, private and non-commercial purposes;
- Not to reproduce, modify, display, or distribute any part of the service publicly or for a commercial purpose;
- Not participating in any of the prohibited uses described below.
Account information and responsibility of registered users
a) Account information
Creating an account on Amyal app requires you to provide us with personal information such as your name, email address, national ID, and password. When you create an account, you acknowledge that all the information you have entered is correct, accurate and current, and at the same time undertakes to update this data whenever required to do so.
If the data you provided is incorrect or inaccurate, Amyal may at its own discretion take appropriate action regarding your account, including but not limited to, the immediate suspension of services.
When creating or using your account, you may not use the name of a person or other entity or a brand name as a username as long as they are subject to the rights of another person or entity other than you. You may not use any offensive, vulgar or obscene name as a username.
b) Password and account information
You are fully responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account, including but not limited to restricting access to your device or account and protecting your password from loss, or theft. You may not under any circumstances share your account information with any third party or allow anyone to access it.
If you feel any strange activity on your account, or it has been hacked in any way, you must inform us immediately in order to take the necessary precautions and actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any activities or procedures that occur under your account and / or your password. You are solely responsible for the losses incurred by the company and others (including other users) due to any unauthorized use of your account that occurs before the company is notified that your account has been hacked.
c) Your location information
In the event that you purchase an insurance policy from Amyal, you will be required to connect an OBD device to your vehicle, the device is able to collect and reconnect to a variety of diagnostic information about your vehicle and your trips, including speed, flight address, acceleration, odometer … and others
This information is used to help provide the appropriate service, including displaying maps of your trips and providing notifications, alerts, reports and statistics about your vehicle.
Prohibited uses of the service
You agree not to use the service or any aspect of it for any unlawful purpose or in any way that may harm or harm any other party. Without limiting the set of procedures, you agree that you will not do or attempt to:
- Post, upload, send or transmit any user content that infringes intellectual property or trademark rights.
- Copy or modify any part of the website and app content.
- Violation or promotion of behavior that violates any applicable law or regulation or leads to civil liability or legal accountability.
- Fraud or provide false, misleading or deceptive information.
- Encouraging illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use or copy the service or any item that refers to the company’s trademark, logo or other proprietary information or design any page or form on the page, without our express written consent.
- Attempting to hack any accounts or not to comply with our security measures.
- Remove, eliminate, or circumvent in any way the technological measure that Amyal applies.
- Using any malware or robots to access unauthorized information or illegally extract data.
- Send any unwanted or unauthorized advertisement, promotional material, or a series of unsolicited emails.
- Use any tags, texts, metadata, URL, or service name without express written approval from Amyal.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Publish or distribute any content of the website, application, or third-party website content without Amyal’s prior written approval.
- Accessing or using the service for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to the purposes of comparative or competitive research;
- Transfer or download any material that contains viruses or any other malware
- Encourage or enable any person to do any of the previous works.
- Use the service in any way that may violate any local laws, rules or regulations.
You agree to indemnify Amyal and its director, officials, employees, agents, representatives and clients, from all damages and liabilities, costs and fees and charges incurred (including, but not limited to, legal and accounting fees) arising from:
- Your use or misuse of the Service (including your use or misuse of third-party materials)
- Your User Content
- Your breach or any other violation of these terms, including any representations, guarantees or covenants here;
- Violation of the rights of any other person or entity, including, without limitation, the claim that any user content infringes any intellectual property rights of third parties.
The service provided by Amyal (including, but not limited to, the website, the content of the website, the application, the content of the application, or any product, service, or information provided by the company, user content, third-party content, and any other software, services, or applications available in Service contact), provided “as is”, without any guarantees of any kind, either express, implied or legal.
The Company, in accordance with the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, disclaims all guarantees of any kind, either express or implied.
All services provided through the application or the site are owned only by Amyal Company and in no case may their intellectual property rights be violated. The website design, application, texts, software codes, illustrations and pictures are all owned by Amyal, and in no case may it be modified, copied or used for any purposes, whether personal or commercial. Any violation of intellectual property rights will be dealt with under the Law on Intellectual Property Protection.
Laws governing this policy
In general, these terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all vehicle insurance policies are subject to the laws in the Kingdom. Therefore, regarding your request to obtain and issue a vehicle insurance policy, we will apply the existing law in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In the event of a legal dispute arising, the competent government agencies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are immediately resorted to in order to resolve this dispute immediately.
Termination of service
We may terminate or suspend your account and prevent access to the application immediately, without prior notice or liability, at our own discretion, for any reason and without restrictions, including without limitation, violation of any of these terms.
Please note that the termination described in this section relates to your use of the Miles application and the creation of an account on the application. Termination or cancellation of an insurance policy with miles is subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Update the terms of service
Amyal reserves the right to update or amend the terms at any time without prior notice, and these changes will be effective upon posting on the site and your use of the site is considered acceptance of the new terms. In the event of material changes to the terms, the company will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change, for example by sending an email that you used to sign up for an account. We ask you to review these terms frequently to stay informed of the latest amendments.